Subject: Fwd: Test
From: Samuel Carmona <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 16:14:29 +0200

Geralt takes up a contract sent out by Olgierd von Everec, who tasks him
with eliminating a giant toad monster in the sewers of Oxenfurt. While
hunting the monster, Geralt runs into Shani, a Redanian medic and an old
acquaintance of his, whom he has the option of romancing. Geralt then kills
the toad monster, only to find it was actually a cursed Ofieri prince. The
prince's guards capture Geralt with the intention of executing him. While
awaiting his execution en route to Ofier, Geralt is approached by the
mysterious Gaunter O'Dimm. O'Dimm helps Geralt escape, but in return Geralt
must help O'Dimm recover a debt from von Everec, who had set up Geralt
knowing the toad monster was an Ofieri prince. O'Dimm tells Geralt that
according to terms of his contract with von Everec, he must fulfill three
of von Everec's wishes. Geralt confronts von Everec and discovers that von
Everec had obtained immortality at the cost of his emotions, giving him a
"Heart of Stone". He admits to cursing the Ofieri prince since he was
arranged to marry his true love Iris, and that he wished for immortality in
order to be with her. He then tells Geralt his three wishes: to entertain
his brother Vlodomir for one night, to get revenge on the Borsodi family by
obtaining Maximillian Borsodi's house, and to obtain the violet rose he had
given to Iris. O'Dimm tells Geralt that the three tasks are meant to be
impossible, as Maximillian Borsodi's house is kept in a highly secure vault
and both Vlodomir and Iris have been dead for years, but he agrees to
assist Geralt.

With O'Dimm's help, Geralt allows Vlodimir's spirit to possess his body for
one night, allowing him to attend a wedding party and fulfilling the first
wish. Geralt then participates in a heist to steal Maximillian Borsodi's
house from its vault, and finds that it contains a will that would grant
the entire Borsodi fortune to charity, fulfilling von Everec's revenge and
second wish. To obtain Iris' rose, Geralt enlists the help of demonic
entities to gain access to a supernatural realm where he witnesses von
Everec and Iris' past. There, he learns that due to his "Heart of Stone",
von Everec could not truly love Iris and she died neglected and unhappy.
Geralt, on player's choice can either obtain the rose from Iris' spirit in
order to free her from "pinned" into the world or let the rose be with her.
Either way, Geralt fulfills von Everec's last wish and goes to meet with
him. Along the way, he learns that O'Dimm is in fact an ancient entity of
pure evil that thrives off tricking people into trading away their souls in
return for wishes. When Geralt meets with von Everec, the three wishes are
fulfilled and O'Dimm arrives to collect von Everec's soul.

At this point, Geralt has the option of allowing O'Dimm to take von
Everec's soul or intervening to save von Everec. If Geralt does nothing,
O'Dimm kills von Everec, takes his soul, and rewards Geralt with one wish.
If Geralt intervenes, he challenges O'Dimm by wagering his own soul to save
von Everec. After Geralt solves O'Dimm's riddle, O'Dimm is forced to
release both Geralt and von Everec from their pacts. von Everec, now mortal
again, regains his emotions and immediately feels regret for his past
actions and mistakes. He gives Geralt his family sword, and promises to
start a new life free from O'Dimm's control.

11111111111111111

Geralt takes up a contract sent out by Olgierd von Everec, who tasks him
with eliminating a giant toad monster in the sewers of Oxenfurt. While
hunting the monster, Geralt runs into Shani, a Redanian medic and an old
acquaintance of his, whom he has the option of romancing. Geralt then kills
the toad monster, only to find it was actually a cursed Ofieri prince. The
prince's guards capture Geralt with the intention of executing him. While
awaiting his execution en route to Ofier, Geralt is approached by the
mysterious Gaunter O'Dimm. O'Dimm helps Geralt escape, but in return Geralt
must help O'Dimm recover a debt from von Everec, who had set up Geralt
knowing the toad monster was an Ofieri prince. O'Dimm tells Geralt that
according to terms of his contract with von Everec, he must fulfill three
of von Everec's wishes. Geralt confronts von Everec and discovers that von
Everec had obtained immortality at the cost of his emotions, giving him a
"Heart of Stone". He admits to cursing the Ofieri prince since he was
arranged to marry his true love Iris, and that he wished for immortality in
order to be with her. He then tells Geralt his three wishes: to entertain
his brother Vlodomir for one night, to get revenge on the Borsodi family by
obtaining Maximillian Borsodi's house, and to obtain the violet rose he had
given to Iris. O'Dimm tells Geralt that the three tasks are meant to be
impossible, as Maximillian Borsodi's house is kept in a highly secure vault
and both Vlodomir and Iris have been dead for years, but he agrees to
assist Geralt.

With O'Dimm's help, Geralt allows Vlodimir's spirit to possess his body for
one night, allowing him to attend a wedding party and fulfilling the first
wish. Geralt then participates in a heist to steal Maximillian Borsodi's
house from its vault, and finds that it contains a will that would grant
the entire Borsodi fortune to charity, fulfilling von Everec's revenge and
second wish. To obtain Iris' rose, Geralt enlists the help of demonic
entities to gain access to a supernatural realm where he witnesses von
Everec and Iris' past. There, he learns that due to his "Heart of Stone",
von Everec could not truly love Iris and she died neglected and unhappy.
Geralt, on player's choice can either obtain the rose from Iris' spirit in
order to free her from "pinned" into the world or let the rose be with her.
Either way, Geralt fulfills von Everec's last wish and goes to meet with
him. Along the way, he learns that O'Dimm is in fact an ancient entity of
pure evil that thrives off tricking people into trading away their souls in
return for wishes. When Geralt meets with von Everec, the three wishes are
fulfilled and O'Dimm arrives to collect von Everec's soul.

At this point, Geralt has the option of allowing O'Dimm to take von
Everec's soul or intervening to save von Everec. If Geralt does nothing,
O'Dimm kills von Everec, takes his soul, and rewards Geralt with one wish.
If Geralt intervenes, he challenges O'Dimm by wagering his own soul to save
von Everec. After Geralt solves O'Dimm's riddle, O'Dimm is forced to
release both Geralt and von Everec from their pacts. von Everec, now mortal
again, regains his emotions and immediately feels regret for his past
actions and mistakes. He gives Geralt his family sword, and promises to
start a new life free from O'Dimm's control.

2222222222222222222

Geralt takes up a contract sent out by Olgierd von Everec, who tasks him
with eliminating a giant toad monster in the sewers of Oxenfurt. While
hunting the monster, Geralt runs into Shani, a Redanian medic and an old
acquaintance of his, whom he has the option of romancing. Geralt then kills
the toad monster, only to find it was actually a cursed Ofieri prince. The
prince's guards capture Geralt with the intention of executing him. While
awaiting his execution en route to Ofier, Geralt is approached by the
mysterious Gaunter O'Dimm. O'Dimm helps Geralt escape, but in return Geralt
must help O'Dimm recover a debt from von Everec, who had set up Geralt
knowing the toad monster was an Ofieri prince. O'Dimm tells Geralt that
according to terms of his contract with von Everec, he must fulfill three
of von Everec's wishes. Geralt confronts von Everec and discovers that von
Everec had obtained immortality at the cost of his emotions, giving him a
"Heart of Stone". He admits to cursing the Ofieri prince since he was
arranged to marry his true love Iris, and that he wished for immortality in
order to be with her. He then tells Geralt his three wishes: to entertain
his brother Vlodomir for one night, to get revenge on the Borsodi family by
obtaining Maximillian Borsodi's house, and to obtain the violet rose he had
given to Iris. O'Dimm tells Geralt that the three tasks are meant to be
impossible, as Maximillian Borsodi's house is kept in a highly secure vault
and both Vlodomir and Iris have been dead for years, but he agrees to
assist Geralt.

With O'Dimm's help, Geralt allows Vlodimir's spirit to possess his body for
one night, allowing him to attend a wedding party and fulfilling the first
wish. Geralt then participates in a heist to steal Maximillian Borsodi's
house from its vault, and finds that it contains a will that would grant
the entire Borsodi fortune to charity, fulfilling von Everec's revenge and
second wish. To obtain Iris' rose, Geralt enlists the help of demonic
entities to gain access to a supernatural realm where he witnesses von
Everec and Iris' past. There, he learns that due to his "Heart of Stone",
von Everec could not truly love Iris and she died neglected and unhappy.
Geralt, on player's choice can either obtain the rose from Iris' spirit in
order to free her from "pinned" into the world or let the rose be with her.
Either way, Geralt fulfills von Everec's last wish and goes to meet with
him. Along the way, he learns that O'Dimm is in fact an ancient entity of
pure evil that thrives off tricking people into trading away their souls in
return for wishes. When Geralt meets with von Everec, the three wishes are
fulfilled and O'Dimm arrives to collect von Everec's soul.

At this point, Geralt has the option of allowing O'Dimm to take von
Everec's soul or intervening to save von Everec. If Geralt does nothing,
O'Dimm kills von Everec, takes his soul, and rewards Geralt with one wish.
If Geralt intervenes, he challenges O'Dimm by wagering his own soul to save
von Everec. After Geralt solves O'Dimm's riddle, O'Dimm is forced to
release both Geralt and von Everec from their pacts. von Everec, now mortal
again, regains his emotions and immediately feels regret for his past
actions and mistakes. He gives Geralt his family sword, and promises to
start a new life free from O'Dimm's control.

3333333333333333333333333

Geralt takes up a contract sent out by Olgierd von Everec, who tasks him
with eliminating a giant toad monster in the sewers of Oxenfurt. While
hunting the monster, Geralt runs into Shani, a Redanian medic and an old
acquaintance of his, whom he has the option of romancing. Geralt then kills
the toad monster, only to find it was actually a cursed Ofieri prince. The
prince's guards capture Geralt with the intention of executing him. While
awaiting his execution en route to Ofier, Geralt is approached by the
mysterious Gaunter O'Dimm. O'Dimm helps Geralt escape, but in return Geralt
must help O'Dimm recover a debt from von Everec, who had set up Geralt
knowing the toad monster was an Ofieri prince. O'Dimm tells Geralt that
according to terms of his contract with von Everec, he must fulfill three
of von Everec's wishes. Geralt confronts von Everec and discovers that von
Everec had obtained immortality at the cost of his emotions, giving him a
"Heart of Stone". He admits to cursing the Ofieri prince since he was
arranged to marry his true love Iris, and that he wished for immortality in
order to be with her. He then tells Geralt his three wishes: to entertain
his brother Vlodomir for one night, to get revenge on the Borsodi family by
obtaining Maximillian Borsodi's house, and to obtain the violet rose he had
given to Iris. O'Dimm tells Geralt that the three tasks are meant to be
impossible, as Maximillian Borsodi's house is kept in a highly secure vault
and both Vlodomir and Iris have been dead for years, but he agrees to
assist Geralt.

With O'Dimm's help, Geralt allows Vlodimir's spirit to possess his body for
one night, allowing him to attend a wedding party and fulfilling the first
wish. Geralt then participates in a heist to steal Maximillian Borsodi's
house from its vault, and finds that it contains a will that would grant
the entire Borsodi fortune to charity, fulfilling von Everec's revenge and
second wish. To obtain Iris' rose, Geralt enlists the help of demonic
entities to gain access to a supernatural realm where he witnesses von
Everec and Iris' past. There, he learns that due to his "Heart of Stone",
von Everec could not truly love Iris and she died neglected and unhappy.
Geralt, on player's choice can either obtain the rose from Iris' spirit in
order to free her from "pinned" into the world or let the rose be with her.
Either way, Geralt fulfills von Everec's last wish and goes to meet with
him. Along the way, he learns that O'Dimm is in fact an ancient entity of
pure evil that thrives off tricking people into trading away their souls in
return for wishes. When Geralt meets with von Everec, the three wishes are
fulfilled and O'Dimm arrives to collect von Everec's soul.

At this point, Geralt has the option of allowing O'Dimm to take von
Everec's soul or intervening to save von Everec. If Geralt does nothing,
O'Dimm kills von Everec, takes his soul, and rewards Geralt with one wish.
If Geralt intervenes, he challenges O'Dimm by wagering his own soul to save
von Everec. After Geralt solves O'Dimm's riddle, O'Dimm is forced to
release both Geralt and von Everec from their pacts. von Everec, now mortal
again, regains his emotions and immediately feels regret for his past
actions and mistakes. He gives Geralt his family sword, and promises to
start a new life free from O'Dimm's control.

4444444444444444444444444

Geralt takes up a contract sent out by Olgierd von Everec, who tasks him
with eliminating a giant toad monster in the sewers of Oxenfurt. While
hunting the monster, Geralt runs into Shani, a Redanian medic and an old
acquaintance of his, whom he has the option of romancing. Geralt then kills
the toad monster, only to find it was actually a cursed Ofieri prince. The
prince's guards capture Geralt with the intention of executing him. While
awaiting his execution en route to Ofier, Geralt is approached by the
mysterious Gaunter O'Dimm. O'Dimm helps Geralt escape, but in return Geralt
must help O'Dimm recover a debt from von Everec, who had set up Geralt
knowing the toad monster was an Ofieri prince. O'Dimm tells Geralt that
according to terms of his contract with von Everec, he must fulfill three
of von Everec's wishes. Geralt confronts von Everec and discovers that von
Everec had obtained immortality at the cost of his emotions, giving him a
"Heart of Stone". He admits to cursing the Ofieri prince since he was
arranged to marry his true love Iris, and that he wished for immortality in
order to be with her. He then tells Geralt his three wishes: to entertain
his brother Vlodomir for one night, to get revenge on the Borsodi family by
obtaining Maximillian Borsodi's house, and to obtain the violet rose he had
given to Iris. O'Dimm tells Geralt that the three tasks are meant to be
impossible, as Maximillian Borsodi's house is kept in a highly secure vault
and both Vlodomir and Iris have been dead for years, but he agrees to
assist Geralt.

With O'Dimm's help, Geralt allows Vlodimir's spirit to possess his body for
one night, allowing him to attend a wedding party and fulfilling the first
wish. Geralt then participates in a heist to steal Maximillian Borsodi's
house from its vault, and finds that it contains a will that would grant
the entire Borsodi fortune to charity, fulfilling von Everec's revenge and
second wish. To obtain Iris' rose, Geralt enlists the help of demonic
entities to gain access to a supernatural realm where he witnesses von
Everec and Iris' past. There, he learns that due to his "Heart of Stone",
von Everec could not truly love Iris and she died neglected and unhappy.
Geralt, on player's choice can either obtain the rose from Iris' spirit in
order to free her from "pinned" into the world or let the rose be with her.
Either way, Geralt fulfills von Everec's last wish and goes to meet with
him. Along the way, he learns that O'Dimm is in fact an ancient entity of
pure evil that thrives off tricking people into trading away their souls in
return for wishes. When Geralt meets with von Everec, the three wishes are
fulfilled and O'Dimm arrives to collect von Everec's soul.

At this point, Geralt has the option of allowing O'Dimm to take von
Everec's soul or intervening to save von Everec. If Geralt does nothing,
O'Dimm kills von Everec, takes his soul, and rewards Geralt with one wish.
If Geralt intervenes, he challenges O'Dimm by wagering his own soul to save
von Everec. After Geralt solves O'Dimm's riddle, O'Dimm is forced to
release both Geralt and